National Women Build Week. May 10-13, 2017. We’re making a difference in the lives of families right here in Bucks County.
Support Women Build
- Come out for a day on site at our construction projects in Levittown and Morrisville.
- No tools required: No skills needed!!
- Contact Colleen Brink, Volunteer & Outreach Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a volunteer day and to learn more about volunteering!
THANK YOU SPONSORS –
We are so grateful for this support! If your business would like to sponsor Women Build, please contact Florence Kawoczka at 215-822-2812 x308 or email@example.com.
Support of all kinds is needed to make Women Build a success. If you or your organization is interested in providing administrative support, in kind gifts or financial support, please contact Colleen Brink at firstname.lastname@example.org 215.822.2812 x302.
Would you like to sponsor a Women Build’er? There are three easy ways to make a donation!
- Mail: Send a check, money order or credit card charge directly to our office at 31 Oak Avenue, Suite 100, Chalfont, PA 18914.
- Phone: Contact Colleen Brink at email@example.com or 215.822.2812 x302 to personally discuss your giving options.
Opportunities to get involved in the Women Build program at Habitat Bucks are listed below – there’s something for everyone!
- Serve on the steering committee (meets the 2nd Monday of every month, 6:30pm at the Habitat Bucks office).
- Attend construction training clinics hosted by Lowe’s (Spring and Fall)
- Sign up for one of our ReStore clinics
- Assist with events and workshops
- Provide a lunch or breakfast during Build Events
- Plan and host your own fundraiser to benefit Women Build!