Handbags for Habitat – Mark your Calendar! Friday, October 16, 6-9pm. St. Cyril of Jerusalem social hall, Jamison, PA.
Silent Auction, new and gently used vintage bags, jewelry and accessories. Cairn University student string quartet, delicious desserts, wine and cheese will be served. CLICK FOR TICKETS Bring your friends!
National Women Build Week. We’re making a difference in the lives of families right here in Bucks County. Click here for more info
Support Women Build DONATE HERE
- Come out for a day onsite at our construction projects in Levittown and soon in Croydon.
- No tools required: No skills needed!!
- Contact Colleen Brink, Volunteer & Outreach Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a volunteer day and to learn more about volunteering!
THANK YOU SPONSORS –
2014 Kistler-Tiffany Foundation -$3,000; Janssen Pharma $2,500; Patricia Kind Foundation $5,000
2013 Lehigh Valley Community Foundation – $7,500; The Jones Group – $1,000: Janssen Pharma- $2,500: Patricia Kind Foundation-$1,000
2012 Sponsors – The Jones Group – $2500, Pulse Technologies, Inc. – $2500, First Savings Bank of Perkasie – $500, Milestone Bank – $1000, Patricia Kind Family Foundation – $5,000, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – $3,000.
We are so grateful for this support! If your business would like to sponsor Women Build, please contact Florence Kawoczka at
215-822-2812 x308 or email@example.com.
Support of all kinds is needed to make Women Build a success. If you or your organization is interested in providing administrative support, in kind gifts or financial support, please contact Colleen Brink at firstname.lastname@example.org 215.822.2812 x302. Please see the bottom of this page for a complete list of advisory board members and sponsors.
Would you like to sponsor a Women Build’er? There are three easy ways to make a donation!
- Online: http://goo.gl/YejFO3
- Mail: Send a check, money order or credit card charge directly to our office at 31 Oak Avenue, Suite 100, Chalfont, PA 18914.
- Phone: Contact Colleen Brink at email@example.com or 215.822.2812 x302 to personally discuss your giving options.
Opportunities to get involved in the Women Build program at Habitat Bucks are listed below – there’s something for everyone!
- Serve on the steering committee (meets the 2nd Monday of every month, 6:30pm at the Habitat Bucks office).
- Attend construction training clinics hosted by Lowe’s
- Sign up for one of our Reduce, Recyle, ReStore clinics
- Assist with events and workshops
- Provide a lunch or breakfast during Build Events
- Plan and host your own fundraiser to benefit Women Build!
Boards and Committees
Women Build Advisory Board
- Joanne Bintliff-Ritchie, JBR and Associates
- Danielle Brown, First Niagara Bank
- Robin Coppinger, Bucks County Woman’s Journal
- Diane Ellis-Marseglia, LCSW, Bucks County, Commissioner
- Constance Lezenby, Constance Lezenby Architects, LLC
- Maureen O’Connor, LEM Products
- Sharon Prim, Owner, Ivyland Builders