National Women Build Week. May 2017. We’re making a difference in the lives of families right here in Bucks County.
Support Women Build DONATE HERE
- Come out for a day onsite at our construction projects in Levittown and soon in Croydon.
- No tools required: No skills needed!!
- Contact Colleen Brink, Volunteer & Outreach Director at email@example.com to sign up for a volunteer day and to learn more about volunteering!
THANK YOU SPONSORS –
2014 Kistler-Tiffany Foundation -$3,000; Janssen Pharma $2,500; Patricia Kind Foundation $5,000
2013 Lehigh Valley Community Foundation – $7,500; The Jones Group – $1,000: Janssen Pharma- $2,500: Patricia Kind Foundation-$1,000
2012 Sponsors – The Jones Group – $2500, Pulse Technologies, Inc. – $2500, First Savings Bank of Perkasie – $500, Milestone Bank – $1000, Patricia Kind Family Foundation – $5,000, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – $3,000.
We are so grateful for this support! If your business would like to sponsor Women Build, please contact Florence Kawoczka at
215-822-2812 x308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support of all kinds is needed to make Women Build a success. If you or your organization is interested in providing administrative support, in kind gifts or financial support, please contact Colleen Brink at email@example.com 215.822.2812 x302. Please see the bottom of this page for a complete list of advisory board members and sponsors.
Would you like to sponsor a Women Build’er? There are three easy ways to make a donation!
- Online: http://goo.gl/YejFO3
- Mail: Send a check, money order or credit card charge directly to our office at 31 Oak Avenue, Suite 100, Chalfont, PA 18914.
- Phone: Contact Colleen Brink at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.822.2812 x302 to personally discuss your giving options.
Opportunities to get involved in the Women Build program at Habitat Bucks are listed below – there’s something for everyone!
- Serve on the steering committee (meets the 2nd Monday of every month, 6:30pm at the Habitat Bucks office).
- Attend construction training clinics hosted by Lowe’s
- Sign up for one of our Reduce, Recyle, ReStore clinics
- Assist with events and workshops
- Provide a lunch or breakfast during Build Events
- Plan and host your own fundraiser to benefit Women Build!
Boards and Committees
Women Build Advisory Board
- Joanne Bintliff-Ritchie, JBR and Associates
- Danielle Brown, First Niagara Bank
- Robin Coppinger, Bucks County Woman’s Journal
- Diane Ellis-Marseglia, LCSW, Bucks County, Commissioner
- Constance Lezenby, Constance Lezenby Architects, LLC
- Maureen O’Connor, LEM Products
- Sharon Prim, Owner, Ivyland Builders